Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Molly Weasley Wand Crochet hook + update

Well I've been MIA for a while. I've honestly haven't had any creative drive. I was busy with school and that kind of sucked all of my creativity and energy away. I have been stressing out trying to find a job. I've also been busy with etsy orders that I haven't had the chance to create anything new. I did however, get a custom order for a Molly Weasley wand crochet hook. This is what I came up with.


I used multiple browns to try to make it look like wood. Then I used really water downed acrylic paint as almost a "stain" because I thought it was a little too light. Then I used brown acrylic on the top and bottom too give it a bit more dimension.


The images aren't showing up true to color but I think it came out pretty alright. It's not one of my favorites that I've done but I still like the way it came out.