Things you will need
- Blue, black, and white polymer clay
- Something pointy to carve with. I used a yarn needle but you could use a toothpick or something.
- Blue acrylic paint
- Copper wire if you want to make it into a charm
1. Take a chunk of blue clay and work it into a rectangular prism. I just squeezed the sides and then the top and bottom until I got it the shape I wanted. Don't worry about it being perfect, we'll fix it in the next step.
This step is optional. If you want to create a ring so you can put these on a chain or something, this is how you do it.
Take some copper wire and wrap one end around the other a few times and then cut it. Leave enough tail to anchor it into the TARDIS.
8. Now bake according to packages instructions. I baked mine for about 30 minutes.
9. Once it gets out of the oven and it is cooled, use blue acrylic paint to add the lines for the windows. That's it!
I had a little fun taking pictures of these. I finally got to use my new camera.
If you have any questions, always feel free to ask. I'm normally pretty quick to respond. :)
If you don't want to make one you can buy one from my etsy. :)
Other Doctor Who Crafts
Sonic Screwdriver Crochet Hook Grip