Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crochet Gryffindor Scarf


My boyfriend loves Harry Potter so for Christmas I thought I would make him a Gryffindor themed scarf. Since I was making everyone else their gifts too, I took a little shortcut, I used Red Heart's Team Spirit yarn so I wouldn't have to change colors. The color changes aren't too terribly noticeable. This is pretty easy to make. I think I made it about seven inches wide and I used the tunisian knit stitch. I had to use two skeins of yarn to get the length of the scarf. I eventually would like to put the Gryffindor crest patch on it but it works for now. :)



Nate's modeling career was short lived. He has since retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...