Things you will need
- Copper polymer clay
- White polymer clay
- Black polymer clay
- Grey polymer clay
- Green polymer clay
- Metal crochet hook
- A clay extruder, if you have one.
1. Start off with a copper base. I just take a chunk of clay and wrap up it around the hook.
Roll it between your hands to extend it all the way up and around the hook. Cut off the top and bottom to desired length.
2. Squeeze the copper clay a little bit in the middle to make it indented. Roll out a piece of black clay and cut it into a rectangle and wrap it around the squeezed part of the clay. Squeeze it in the middle so top and bottom are fatter than the middle.
3. If you have an extruder use a small rectangle piece to squeeze out the bands. If you don't have one it's not a big deal, you can just roll out the gray clay and cut out the bands. I didn't use the extruder for the first one I made and it came out just fine.
5. Take a small piece of green clay and roll it into a ball and place it at the bottom of the base.
6. Squeeze out or cut out more gray bands.
7. Cut the gray bands long enough to reach from the middle of the already placed bands to the bottom of the base. Place the bands in between the already placed bands and onto the green "light" at the bottom.
8. Roll out a piece of white clay and cut it out into a rectangle and wrap it around the top part above the black band.
9. Roll out some "snakes" and cut them to fit around the top of the base. I did three links around the top.
10. Bake according to your clays specifications! That's it!
If you have any questions, always feel free to ask!
Don't want to make one? You can buy one here at my etsy shop!