Monday, September 24, 2012

Schrute Farms Beets Shirts

I love The Office! It is one of my favorite T.V. shows, so when I saw Dwight's shirt in the episode Fun Run, I just had to have it. I wasn't going to spend 26 dollars on it from the NBC store and figured it would be easy enough to do myself. We bought some cheap shirts from Walmart. Nate likes everything to be spot on to the original, so he got the long sleeved grey shirt and I just bought a women's short sleeved shirt. We bought Simply Spray from Michaels. The stencils were the hardest to find for me. They had to be perfect and I surprisingly found them at Lowe's. We pretty much followed the directions on the can of fabric paint. Easy enough. :)



I think the few imperfections to them give them a more authentic look. I'm pretty happy with the way they came out. 

Follow me on tumblr! (even though that's probably why you're here ^_-)

and 

follow Nate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto from Futurama Cosplay

Welp, back at it again with another Futurama post! I have mentioned in previous posts that Futurama is my favorite show. Roberto is one...